Got a Question?
Search the book to find the answer
- Type one or more search terms in the Text to Search For area of the form above (eg. "milk" "fruit") DON'T USE QUOTES!.
- If you type two or more words, select whether you would like them used as a single or multiple query by selecting the Boolean type you require.
- (e.g. If you typed "Vitamin A" then select the "AND" boolean type to use these terms together as a single query.
- If [for instance] you typed " milk fruit fat breakfast" and you wanted to find all of the information on all of these topics, then select the "OR" boolean type.).
- In most instances, leaving the Case as "Insensitive" will find your words. Only change this if you are certain of the capitalisation of the word.
- Press the Reset button to clear the text you typed and start over if you need to.
- When ready, press the "SEARCH!" button.
- If you wish to return to the list of search results after viewing a previous result, please press the RELOAD or REFRESH button on your browser.